Zambia Mighty Falls
After the Lock down, we need to create an atmosphere for our lives that is fresh for the next start up, for the recovery from Corona Virus.
Make a Safari of your choice and dreams
You can make any Safari of any duration according to your desires and wishes. Across African Countries. Biding, Wildlife, Gorilla experience or Holidays.
Zambia is a landlocked country that is Famous for the Victoria Falls and the big 5 Safaris.
Area: 752,618 km²
Population: 15,510,711 million People
Altitude; 329masl – 2339masl.
With 10 Most Famous National parks and 24 Wildlife reserves that makes secluded for wildlife holidays and in their Unique locations.
- Kafue; is the Oldest and the Largest in Zambia and a very good home for the Painted Dogs.
- Kasanka National Park; is one of the smaller Savanna parks but famous for the Shy Sitatunga.
- Lower Zambezi; Big Game,Boat trips and the BirdLife.
- Liuwa Plains;The most Historical Conservation area in the Whole national park and its remoteness.
- Mosi-oa-Tunya;Ofcourse the Smoke that Thunders,its for the famous Victoria Falls views.
- North-Luangwa National Park;The most True Wilderness on the entire continent.
- Sioma National park;Secluded Walking Safaris.
- Nsumbu National park;Perfect for relaxation on exclusivity.
- South Luangwa National Park; Cookson’s Wildebeest and crawshay’s Zebra.
- Lochinvar;The mesmerizing Concetration of Birdlife,and the best spot for the zambia’s Endemic Bird.’Chapli’s Barbet.