Uganda the Pearl of Africa
Make a Safari of your choice and dreams
You can make any Safari of any duration according to your desires and wishes. Across African Countries. Birding, Wildlife, Gorilla experience or Holidays,and Wilderness Vaccations.
Uganda is a landlocked country that is divided by the equator.
Area: 241,037 km²
Population: 42.72 million People
Altitude; 620masl – 5109masl
With 10 National parks and 23 Wildlife reserves that makes uganda secluded for wildlife holidays and in their Unique locations.
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park famous for Gorilla Tracking
- Queen Elizabeth National Park for its Fresh water boat trips, tree climbing lions and big herds of Buffalos and Uganda kobs.
- Semiliki National Park famous for the endemic Congo biom species and Great destination for Birdwatchers.
- Mgahinga Gorilla National Park for the Mountain Gorillas and Golden Monkey trekking
Murchison Falls National Park that hosts the Most Powerful Waterfalls in the entire world.and the Abyssinian region endemics.
Kibale Forest National Park is the home to 13 Different species of Primates and is regarded as the Primate Capital of Africa.
Kidepo Valley National Park is the home to your Scenic beauty, Vast herds of Buffalos, Cheetah, Abyssinian endemic Birds.
Lake Mburo National Park is one of Uganda’s Smallest national Savanah wildlife sanctuary and best place for walking safaris and to check the wildlife near Kampala city
Mount Elegon national park, famous for the East-Africa endemic Species of Birds and Flowers without forgetting the longest Waterfall in Uganda.
- Mountains of the moon, amaze yourself with snow on the Equator during you 5109masl Mountain Expedition.